Creative and adaptable senior graphic designer with over ten years of experience collaborating, organizing, managing projects professionally and independently. Expertise in problem solving, thinking outside-the-box, and doing thorough research. Strong ability to work well under pressure to meet specific deadlines.
Sr. Graphic Designer | Washington Wellness Institute | Cleveland, OH | August 2021 – Present
- Design the RESET card deck for distribution by collaborating with the author and illustration artist
using Adobe Illustrator.
- Create and redesign logos, flyers, and brochures for promoting and branding using Adobe
Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Manage and update company websites with updated information using WordPress.
- Produce overlays for live streaming proposes.
Art Director of ViewPrint | ViewUnity Gaming | Cleveland, OH | September 2020 – Present
- In charge of overseeing assignments to approve design content with the team.
- Collaborate with staff to create album covers for marketing using Adobe Illustrator.
- Design multiple logos for promoting and branding use by hand drawing and added finishing
touches with Adobe Illustrator.
- Draft t-shirt designs and managed a merch store for purchase.
audiences about the organization.
- Create overlays for streaming content and plugging where to donate.
Owner | Pointless Peaches, LLC | Cleveland, OH | May 2018 – Present
- Manage social media posts for promoting merchandise.
- Utilize Adobe Creative Suite such as Illustrator, Photoshop, and Stock Images to create goods for
- Handle online stores such as TeePublic and RedBubble for selling print on demand products.
Graphic Designer | Ohio Carbon Blank | Willoughby, OH | May 2011 – December 2011
- Recreated company catalogs with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Redesigned company brochures while applying HTML codes with Adobe Dreamweaver.
- Developed an animated banner and buttons for company
- website using ActionScript 3.0 with Adobe Flash.
Contract Designer | Premier Cycle Accessories | Mentor, OH | August 2011 – November 2011
- Created monthly email flyers for promotional use with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Hand coding templates in HTML with Adobe Dreamweaver.
Client Finance Associate | SIRVA Worldwide | Independence, OH | July 2013 – September 2020
- Distributed monthly and quarterly invoices through Microsoft Excel to vendors while generating monthly reports for outstanding payments.
- Resolved payment discrepancies by working closely with supply chain.
- Collected and recorded client information while maintaining records.
- Performed general office duties such as copying, scanning, and faxing.
- Arranged company files in chronological order and boxing them for shipping.
- Handled and sorted mail throughout the office while preparing for shipping inquiries.
- Layout Design
- HTML and CSS
- UI Design
- Microsoft Office
- Time Management
- Problem Solving
- Detail Oriented
- Granted RedBubble’s Artist Partnership Program to sell original fan art of Rick and Morty in 2020.
- Selected as a Staff Pick Winner in ONE® Design contest in 2017.
Cuyahoga Community College, Parma, OH
Certification, Web Application Development, 2021
Cuyahoga Community College, Highland Hills, OH
Associate of Arts, Graphic Design, 2014
Cleveland State University, Cleveland, OH
Bachelor of Arts, Graphic Design, 2010